Hello, class! Today we are doing a grading session on a new product, the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask . I received this mask via BrandBacker, which means I got it for free but am expected to present my honest opinion. Be sure to check out our grading policy. And P.S. – there’s a nice little discount for you waiting at the bottom of this post!
Let’s talk about what the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay mask is. According to Valentia, the key ingredients in this mask are:
– Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin.
– Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
– Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
– CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
– Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles.
As directed, I applied the mask “generously” to my clean face and went about my business for 20 minutes. After rinsing with warm water and a cloth, my skin felt refreshed and clean but not at all dry or tight. I used the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay mask four times (yes, I know that’s higher than the recommended frequency!) over the course of one week, and I found that over time my skin appeared brighter and my pores less noticeable. I also felt that it diminished those pesky blackheads on my chin.
Overall, I absolutely love this mask and would consider purchasing it. The Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask gets a gold star! I can see myself going back to this mask every time I have a bad skin day.
And guess what…. should you be interested in purchasing the Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask, Valentia has provided the following code – 2WOV76GO – which will give my readers 20% off any Valentia product for the next month. So shop away! (And if you do get something – tell me, so I know if I need it, too!)
UPDATE: Valentia has notified me that from May 16th – June 1st, they are offering you a 35% discount on their ENTIRE line at Valentia.com. So if you need a skincare product that is Vegan and cruelty-free, be sure to check them out. Your code is: REFRESH35