Urban Decay Moondust Palette
[may contain affiliate links]
Hello dear class! Have you had enough sparkle today? Let me add some more for you! Today we are looking at Urban Decay’s newest release- the Moondust Eyeshadow Palette. The Moondust Palette boasts shadows that are:
dazzlingly sparkly, but with a super-refined, incredibly sophisticated feel (and not a single speck of chunky glitter). Laced with microfine bits of iridescent sparkle and lush 3-D metallics, these shadows create a gorgeous, diamond-like effect. (Ulta website)
First, let me say that I am in love with the packaging. The case is sturdy, closes securely, and is sparkly!
Are you excited yet? Well, the Moondust Palette has eight shades. They are:
- Specter (soft pink w/tonal sparkle)
- Element (peach w/pink shift and sparkle)
- Magnetic (purple w/blue sparkle)
- Lightyear (vibrant green w/tonal sparkle)
- Granite (black w/multicolored sparkle)
- Lithium (brown w/iridescent 3-D sparkle)
- Vega (bright blue w/tonal sparkle)
- Galaxy (smoky blue-gray w/iridescent 3-D sparkle)
I swatched the palette quickly so you might have a look. The shades apply nicely for glittery shadows, but there is some fallout.
I think the most unique shades in the Moondust Palette are Element, Magnetic and Galaxy.
So you can see the glitter in action, I took a short video. Enjoy!
Well, what do you think? Do you need the palette? The Moondust Palette is available at Ulta, Sephora and on Urban Decay’s Website.
More Urban Decay favorites: