LORAC Mega Pro 3
[may contain affiliate links] Hello, class! In case you live under a rock, I’m here today to remind you the LORAC Mega Pro 3 Palette is currently available at Ulta, and that you may need it.
I’m feelin’ a little lazy today, so I’m going to give you the info directly from Ulta’s website:
Go PRO with Lorac Mega PRO Palette 3! This limited edition PRO artistry palette is packed with 32 eye shadows in all the matte and shimmer shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from Hollywood. Lorac’s velvety smooth shadows are ultra pigmented with maximum payoff to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO.
White soft touch palette with rose gold detail.
Featuring 32 PRO Eye Shadow Shades:
- 16 Matte (top two rows) & 16 Shimmer (bottom two rows)
- 30 New Shades & 2 Essential Shades (Jet Black and Snow)
- 1st Row: Pink Cream (matte), Tan (matte), Pecan (matte), Walnut (matte), Dusty Mauve (matte), Violet Gray (matte), Eggplant (matte), Dark Navy (matte)
- 2nd Row: Crépe (matte), Toffee (matte), Mist (matte), Vintage (matte), Hickory (matte), Maple (matte), Bark (matte), Jet Black (matte)
- 3rd Row: Snow (shimmer), Cava (shimmer), Cider (shimmer), Bellini (shimmer), Brown Sugar (shimmer), Sequouia (shimmer), Glacier (shimmer), Deep Fog (shimmer)
- 4th Row: Tulle (shimmer), Pink Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose Quartz (shimmer), Olive (shimmer), Dark Roast (shimmer), Pomegranate (shimmer), Licorice (shimmer)
While I don’t think I’ve played with every single shade yet, I can assure you that the mega pro palettes have a history of being excellent quality. Overall, I think this third installation leans more heavily rose and copper than the previous two, but it does have some stunning shades that are cool-toned. Let’s take a look…
As you can see, this is a stunning palette, and perhaps a good deal if you consider it is $59 USD for 32 shadows. While some of the shades are “dupeable” I’d say the LORAC Mega Pro 3 is at least different enough from the first two to warrant adding it to your collection. Here are some comparison shots:
As with the previous 2 mega pro palettes, you can expect the LORAC Mega Pro 3 to sell out and be gone forever. So if you need it… get it!